Exporting tanks overseas
All our steel liner tanks are packed on a pallet which enables them to be transported via a sea container to international destinations.
Our export service includes:
- packing the tank on an export suitable pallet;
- roof sheets supplied to a maximum length of 5880mm to fit a sea container with an assembly list for installation provided;
- tank installation manual to assist your crew with tank construction;
- weights and measurements of the tank pallet, trusses and roof sheets for ease of freight calculation;
- patching material in case of damage to the liner during installation;
- no warranty is available for self-installation of international tanks.
Please note, in order to provide an export quote, you must provide us with the intended location for construction of the tanks. Provision of an installation team comprising a Supervisor and tank installers can also be arranged, subject to location.